Friday, September 01, 2006

8 வயது சிறுமிக்கு கேன்சர் (அவசியம் படிக்க)



Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have severe lungcancer .. I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings.D octors say I will die soon if! this isn't fixed, and my family can'tpay the bills.
The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every timethis message is sent on.
For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for thosewho don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart, pleasesend this.
Please, if you are a kind person, send this on. PLEASE HIT FORWARDBUTTONNOT REPLY BUTTON.
YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
AMY BRUCE
<mailto:amy.bruce@makeawish.com> amy.bruce@makeawish.com (PLEASE HELPME LIVE LIKE YOU DO)

3 comments:

'))'))> said...

அண்ணாச்சி இது மாதிரி ஒரு நாளைக்கு பத்து இமெயில்கள் வருகின்றன எல்லாமே பொய். இமெயில் சேவையை வழங்கும் எவரும் இதுமாதிரியான திட்டத்திற்கு ஒத்து போவதாக தெரியவில்லை. டைம் தான் வேஸ்ட்.

'))'))> said...

சந்தோஷ சார் நீங்கள் சொல்வது உண்மையாக இருக்கலாம்.வேறு என்ன சொல்ல?

said...

http://www.wish.org/home/chainletters.htm

This particular case has been marked as hoax by the Make-A-Wish Foundation itself.

--Ramu